Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mail Call!

My mail is pretty consistently addressed to my correct (maiden) name now. You'd think it should be after almost a year and a half.

Sometimes a piece of mail comes addressed to my former (married) name. Once in a while, I get something addressed to my ex.

Believe it or not ... once in a blue moon ... I get mail for my ex-mother-in-law.

Don't get me wrong, my ex-mother-in-law is a really nice woman, although a bit eccentric. But I'm not really sure why her "Woman Within" catalogs are getting sent to my house. Guess I have to call them again.

4 comments:

. . . . . . . . . said...

It is pretty...weird, for lack of a better word :)

Jan said...

That is weird. I don't have much good to say about the US Postal service right now as we are still dealing with ongoing issues stemming from when Math moved out last October. Sigh. Long story and I'm getting mad just thinking about it.

tiburon said...

I can't explain it. We get mail for your dad quite frequently. I guess he co-signed on Adam's car over 11 years ago. They somehow think that he lives with us. We get preapproved credit card offers and DISH deals all the time. Funny, cause I don't think he has ever lived in Utah!

Rebecca said...

Nightmare. Nathan just signs up for crap email under stupid company names and we get loads of fun stuff. I send them back drawings from Maya using their postage paid envelope. Fun times.