Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Big Red R

Here's my problem. Well, one of my problems. Sometimes I feel like watching a movie I love. Then I add it to my Netflix queue or tell Sarah about it, only to find that it has been rated R the whole time. I don't watch rated R movies and haven't done so since I was married. Blame it on the ex. It's so frustrating! I don't remember the movies being bad, but I guess there's a reason.

My latest example is Legend of the Drunken Master starring Jackie Chan (love that guy). The fighting is awesome and there's a guy in it whose legs are crazy! Not to mention that it's hilarious. I really wanted to see it again, and now I can't. It shouldn't bug me so much. It's not like I'm having to trek across the plains or anything.

3 comments:

Jan said...

I hear you. I decided I wasn't going to do 'R' movies either - -and there's a list of ones I want to see and won't. Sigh.

tiburon said...

I hate it when that happens!!

Unknown said...

yeah, that's my big lebowski. bummer.