Sunday, April 13, 2008

10 Random Thoughts

  1. I'm glad I don't have to lick myself to have a bath like cats do.
  2. It's nice to have flowers in the house.
  3. Ginger beer is tasty, but must be enjoyed slowly. (Think ginger ale, but much more spicy.)
  4. I'm worried about two of my students.
  5. Who's going to dig Dad's flagpole hole?
  6. My foot is cold.
  7. I hope Sarah can find a way to get restful sleep.
  8. I love my kitties. I guess I've turned into a cat lady.
  9. I don't like dances. Not even as a chaperone/bystander.
  10. I'm going to buy a few t-shirts from thinkgeek.com. I need to replenish my stock. Perhaps I should work on my year's storage for that one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm also glad you don't lick yourself.

Rebecca said...

I second what Natalie said. No fun for sure.

. . . . . . . . . said...

I must also second what Natalie said. Especially the butt! Ewwww!!!

Jan said...

I don't like dances either - never have. And no licking here either. Yuk.