Thursday, April 3, 2008

'Cause You've Got Personality

In my humble opinion, personality tests are like horoscopes. They say stuff that could pretty much apply to everyone, or they're so completely ridiculous that me want to ... rotflmao.

Anyway ... I was forwarded a personality quiz, so I decided to take it. "There's only 4 questions!" Alright, I'll bite.

If you want to take the quiz and "get accurate results", do so now, before reading my results.

The interpretation of my answers (and commentary):
  • My priorities are (in order): Pride, Family, Money, Love, Career.
    Harsh!
  • My own personality is happy.
    I didn't know a personality could be happy. A TV personality maybe? OK ... so somehow I own a TV personality and they are happy.
  • My partner's personality is comfortable.
    Now if I could just figure out who he is.
  • My enemies are apparently cute.
    The bunnies must be out to get me again.
  • I interpret sex as "black".
    Huh?
  • And my life is rolling.
    But apparently no rockin'.
  • I will never forget my dad.
    That would be difficult to do.
  • I consider my mom a true friend.
    OK, so this one is right.
  • I really love Sarah.
    When I don't have to take out the trash. (Nah, Sarah, it's ok. Just get better, dangit.)
  • Rebecca is my twin soul.
    I believe we're conjoined twins. And I want my kidneys back.
  • I will remember Adam for the rest of my life.
    Due to the emotional scarring of my childhood, I believe that this prediction is 100% correct.
AND ...... If I send the quiz to 27 people, I'll get married on Thursday! So quit your dabbling and take the damn quiz!!!!

2 comments:

. . . . . . . . . said...

It's a conspiracy really. After you get 27 people to take the quiz, then you'll get the one about Bill Gates sending cash to pay for the "wedding" when you forward that email. But you don't get to meet the "groom" until the "wedding."

Jan said...

I only have to get 18 people to take the test so that I get my wish. But just FYI -- you can cross one off your list of 27 'cause I did take it!