Friday, January 25, 2008

Help Meeeeeeeee!

Ok ... so you can't help me with my laundry, cleaning my room, grading my papers, reformatting my computer, doing the dishes, or writing a whole unit on CSS this weekend ... BUT there is something that you (collectively) can do.

I need a picture. Of myself. A good one. All the pictures I have are of other people. I also have a scarily large amount of pictures of my cats. Bad sign. So if you've got one, please feel free to email it to me. Everyone who reads my blog should know my email addy (I think).

On a side note. I am officially cursed. Once again, a glass item has slipped out of my fingers and smashed into little bits on the kitchen floor. This time, I even cut myself cleaning up. Nothing huge, but a bit painful. Meh.

3 comments:

Jan said...

I wish I had one -- I'm afraid the only pic I have would be of you when you were about 5 or something like that. Although -- I'll look through the pics we took at Liz's wedding. Not sure there is one but I'll look. And the broken glass totally sounds like me. I'm a complete klutz all the time.

tiburon said...

Emailed you one.

Rebecca said...

I had a look and couldn't find one but when I have more time I'll have another peek.