Saturday, January 5, 2008

Can't is a four-letter word

Quote from a car ad billboard ... go figure.

Anywho. I guess I'm not a very good blogger. I've never been very good at keeping in touch with people. I never wrote letters, I don't really call people, and I don't email. Hrm. I guess I shouldn't be upset that not many people do those things for me.

Problem is ... I don't really feel like blogging unless I'm depressed. The other problem is that when I'm depressed I make a depressing or whiny post. Woe is me! My life sucks! I think I'll go eat worms!

My fam keeps on telling me to blog because they're the only ones who read it because it's a private blog because I don't really want a creepy stalker because they'd have to be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy creepy to stalk me. **shiver**

I feel so inadequate about my blog. It's not interesting or pretty or anything .... SEE?! There I go with the whining.

Dangit.

4 comments:

. . . . . . . . . said...

You rock dude. 'Nuff said!

Rebecca said...

Hey I don't care if you post when you're depressed. I just love keeping up with you. In fact, I like to know when you're down so I can keep you in my prayers. I love you girlie. I'm proud of ya! You're doing great.

Jan said...

You sound like me - I have a blog because Natalie set it up and commanded me to post and since I was raised by Doris and Reed, I'm obedient. But I do it mostly when I'm down too, I think.

tiburon said...

If you want me to pretty up our blog I will happily do it. Just let me know :)

And I agree - you should post more!