Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Expecting ...

A CAR! The due date for my Scion xD is sometime in the next 10-11 days.

After literally months of research, I was pretty sure that I wanted one. Getting a chance to test-drive was difficult. These cars are "going like hotcakes", as one salesman put it. Fortunately, Scion is selling a special release edition. They're $2k more and hot lava (aka orange) so there were a few available to test drive. It was very comfortable, great AC, nice pickup, and the options I wanted. But don't worry, I wasn't suckered into paying extra money for a color I hate. Hence the 10 - 11 day wait. The next xD to be delivered is reserved all for me, in "magnetic gray metallic" (aka dark gray).

5 comments:

. . . . . . . . . said...

May I be the first to congratulate you. Is it a boy or a girl?

tiburon said...

That is fantastic! Congrats!

Jan said...

Love it!! Can't wait to see pics of you in it!

Unknown said...

saweet! congrats on the upcoming arrival! :)

Rebecca said...

very cool! We want pics when it comes in!