Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Memory ... All alone in the moonlight ... I can smile at the old days ...

Here's a fun tag for ya (From Natalie):

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

I'm waiting ... :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good grief! aside from elizabeth's wedding (and my cola high), our memories are so OLD and foggy! remember that family reunion in branson at that crazy cabin where the water reeked of something nasty? oh mercy. that was a classic one.

and that may have been the last time i'd seen you until elizabeth's wedding! crazy!!! i was in high school, so you would have been in middle school, i guess? wowzers. we should see each other more often. especially since we live 2 hours away from each other now!

Jan said...

For me, I think Elizabeth's wedding is the biggest one (but it's also the most recent!) -- and that nasty Branson water for sure. I remember when you guys came through Colo. Spgs. on your way to San Antonio in 1988 -- my, how time flies!

. . . . . . . . . said...

I have WAY too many. But my favorite when you were a toddler was tying you up in the blanket sling attached to the ladder of the bunkbed and swinging you around. Mom was afraid you'd get killed, but I knew you loved it. I thought having a baby sister so much younger than me was the bomb!!

Rebecca said...

Oh the good old days. All I have to say is "Spider Bait". Thanks for putting your life on the line for me.