Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now ... *little dance*

Since I get paid tonight at midnight, I decided to go ahead and buy my glasses today. I was going nuts. I picked them out during my conference period and picked them up after school. I can see! My eyes are still getting used to not having to strain so hard. I could feel the headache start to ease up as soon as I had them on. It's going to take me a few days to get used to the new frames and prescription, but it's sure nice to have lenses that aren't scratched to bits. Pictures will follow. Someday. Maybe.

5 comments:

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Are those the glasses that you purchased? They are super cute! Although, I must say that I think your student will miss having a teacher who wears shades! :)

tiburon said...

I am so glad you got some new specs. And of course, please post some pics!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you got your new glasses... playing chicken again with the bank? :)

Jan said...

Yippee! Can't wait to see the pics -- POST SOME!! I want some new ones too .

. . . . . . . . . said...

I'm glad you can see now. Much less terrifying when you're driving...