Monday, March 3, 2008

60 Questions

I'll do anything to procrastinate ...

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Bless your soul! You bought me a car?!
2. When was the last time you threw up?
Don't remember, but I've gotta be really sick to throw up.
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Damn. Or fartmonkey. Can't pick.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
At least two students and Sarah.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Driving from Sarah's school to mine. In her car, btw.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Posting a question to a crochet forum about how to use Susan Bates Regular Yarn Bobs. Let me know if you understand where to put the yarn on those crazy weird things. *Update - someone answered my question before I could finish this post. :)
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Sleeping. Please, let it be sleeping.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Stupid question.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"The new boxy one. It's easier to drag to the curb."
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Milk chocolate.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet coke.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Purple sleepshirt under a fuzzy royal blue housecoat and really comfy slippers.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Cheesecake. Yummy, yummy cheesecake
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nothing this week yet.
15. When was the last time you ran?
The last time someone chased me.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
My niece’s gymnastics competition in September of 2007.
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
An assistant principal at work asking for clarification on an issue.
19. Ever go camping?
Before high school at a Girl Scouts camp, even though I wasn't a Girl Scout. I currently hate it. The bugs and sun have it out for me.
20. Do you have a tan?
No, my skin doesn't tan, it burns ... with blisters.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Sure, why not?
25. What did your last IM say?
cya
26. Are you someone's best friend?
Baxter's. Unless Sarah feeds him. Then she's his best friend.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Teaching, planning, grading, pulling my hair out ...
28. Where is your mom right now?
I don't know. I removed the tracking device days ago.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The front door ... oh, wait ... other left
30. What color is your watch?
Black and gray.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
The Olympics. My best friend in high school was in Sydney during the Olympics and she got me a neat key chain. I collected them back then.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
I'm planning on a boob job next spring.
33. What is your birthstone?
Pearl. Not alexandrite like some people want you to believe.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually drive thru, but I generally prefer to eat inside.
35.How many kids do you want?
Not a question that really makes much sense to answer right now.
36. Do you have a dog?
No, but I'd love to have a dachshund again one day. (Long story ... )
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Sarah.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
"Weird Al" Yankovic. More times than I care to admit.
39. Any plans today?
Scoop the kitty litter boxes, take out the trash, finish this looooooooong post, go to bed.
40. How many states have you lived in?
One state, one province.
41. Ever go to college?
Graduated from Texas Tech in 2003.
42. Where are you right now?
The living room / office / library.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Money and not having a car.
44. Last song listened to?
Not sure. There must have been something playing at the restaurant.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Pretty much anything that isn't food. Or dogs.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I have a pair of blue and purple platform flip-flops that I love. As soon as it gets to summer, those bad boys are out again.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not lately. I'd rather just feel sorry for myself. (Woe is me!! Woe is me!!)
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Who wouldn't be ;)
51. What time is it?
11:12 pm.
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Friends?
53. Do you eat healthy?
I'm not eating chocolate bars every day like I used to. I'm honestly picking one little thing at at time.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Manage roomfuls of monkeys and attempt to compensate for my co-worker's incompetence..
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Hate? No. But I strongly dislike some people right now - aforementioned co-worker, trashcan-stealing neighbors
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
27! The most magical of all birthdays in the world!
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes. Did I mention that my skin blisters when I get sunburned?
60. How did you get one of your scars?
Surgery to put 2 pins in my lower-left tibia after I broke it. 7th grade. That's when I found out I'd be short for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

. . . . . . . . . said...

Good girl. Get sucked in by the tag posts :) I enjoyed reading your responses. (As you listened to me laughing and then read over my shoulder until I finished!)

Unknown said...

fun fun! you responses cracked me up. i might just get my booty in gear and do this one...

Jan said...

Fun stuff! Loved the new inside info that I got from reading this one. You make me laugh.