Monday, March 24, 2008

Everything's a Bit Fuzzy

I stepped on my glasses Sunday night. The good news: I already have a prescription for new glasses and was planning on buying a new set (frames and all). The bad news: Payday ain't 'til Thursday. As long as I don't have to focus too much on small things like computer screens, I'm OK. Otherwise I get a nice big headache. Did I mention that I teach computer classes?

I'm not really upset about it. In class, I just don my prescription sunglasses and ooze coolness while I educate my young Padawans in algorithms.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I'm still cracking up at the comment about your sunglass-wearing while educating your young Padawans. I hear you on the fuzzy feeling - I have the same one when my glasses aren't on!

. . . . . . . . . said...

You just ooze your coolness, weird one. I'm sure your Padawans aren't fazed by the sunglasses at all.