Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All Tuckered Out

I have been working my tooshie off lately. Had a 54 hour week last week and I'm barely making a dent. The more I work on the school website, the more terrible mistakes I find. There are over 2000 html files I have to sort through. Over 10,000 files when you count pictures, etc.

I'm also redesigning the webmastering course, as the information previously presented was from 1999. Geez. In doing so, I have to contend with a co-worker who changed careers from programmer to teacher because the hours are better. He's not exactly excited about projects that require some thought (and time) to grade. I am managing to keep the schedule ahead by about 2 weeks, which is better than my previous track record.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, even though it's the size of a pinhole right now. I can envision the new site (still iffy on details) with spiffy graphics and interactive pages. I can also see the part of the webmastering class where I don't have to create so much from scratch. It will happen, just gotta keep chuggin along.

Right now, I'm just tired. 'Nite.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now -- hopefully it will all fall into place quickly. And I loved that poor, tired little bear!

Rebecca said...

Awwww!! That bear looks like Melody trying to stay awake!! :) I hope you can get everything done! Take care of yourself too though.