Monday, August 25, 2008

I am The Master

Ever since I saw the website for my school I've been dying to redo it. It's inconsistent, disorganized, and just plain ugly. But someone else was the webmaster and I was in no position to criticize the website, being new to the school.

As you can guess, I was asked to take over the job this year. There's a small stipend for the additional duties, but I'm more interested in improving the image of the school. The current site is not representative of the quality of our school. An added bonus is that I can get the web mastering students involved in the school's website. I'm also really excited to learn more about web design in the process.

Woohoo!

Note: I'm not posting a link to the site, as it hits too close to the paranoia zone.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You ARE the master. I bet you do a terrific job, master.

Jan said...

Yippee! You'll do a fabulous job - someday you should email the link to us privately. I'd love to see it.

. . . . . . . . . said...

I can't wait until the new, improved, totally kick-butt site is up and running. I know you're going to do your school proud!

tiburon said...

I am sure it will be AWESOME!