Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'll admit it ...

I cheated. But not because I like Megara. I haven't even seen Hercules. (Pause for group gasp.)

When you take the quiz, you can see all possible results if you scroll down. Apparently I could equally be either Ariel, Aurora, Pocahontas, OR Megara. The result that popped up initially was Ariel, but since they were all 22%, I think I'll pick Meg.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

. . . . . . . . . said...

Cheater. So...what's the blogosphere equivalent of academic dishonesty?

Me, Myself, and I said...

0 comments, but you blew that one.

. . . . . . . . . said...

Well, that's narcissistic bloggers for you.

Unknown said...

ooh, i should have scrolled down on that one. i was aurora - blah.

i've never seen hercules, either. or mulan. there's several, actually. i like the disney pixar movies better than the straight up disney.