Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Car Closure

After the death of my not-so-dearly departed Daewoo, I was left with residual payments on the loan. Today, I paid off the loan. I'm very grateful to those who have helped me get through the car-less months, particularly Sarah. Now that I no longer have a the remainder of a car loan and the IRS has been paid off for a while, I feel much better.

Now I'm looking to get some debt with something to show for it. A new car! I've been researching, and so far, I'm considering the Honda Fit, Nissan Versa, Hyundai Accent, Suzuki SX4, and Scion xD. If you have any info/opinions on any of these cars, I'd love to know!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I don't know much about the cars but i'm so proud of you and hope you can find something you love.

Unknown said...

i've heard great things about the honda fit, but i'm always partial to nissans!

Jan said...

Hallelujah!! Yay for you!! I don't know much about anything except what I have which is a Honda Civic and I love that little car. I'm a Honda fan myself.

Megan said...

I don't know much about cars, but I drive a Hyundai Accent. I enjoy it and it very rarely gives me problems. I hope that helps.

tiburon said...

I have no clue about any of those cars. But I am all for Honda :)