Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy-fun thoughts

I realized today that it's been about a year since I told my ex-husband that I wanted a divorce. It's stupid how much anniversaries like that are gonna bug me. The last year has seemed so ... well, I think of it as the "poop on Rachel" year.

The good news is that I recently enrolled in a gym that just around the corner for a cheap-like-borscht price. So maybe working out will help my mood a bit. It doesn't help when you're still trying to find the right combination of crazy-meds.

I feel ungrateful. So many people are in situations much worse than mine. I could list the things I have that many people don't, but that would take too long.

We'll see how things go ...

for now I think I'll go to the gym and then have a Twix.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This year will be so much better. Good for you for joining the gym. Of course, you know my feelings about working out. It can only help. Cheap is good too! I'm glad you posted. It's good to see how you are doing. Keep it current ok? We love and miss you.