Friday, July 27, 2007

ENT - Everything's Not Terrific

Waah. I'm gonna sound like a baby again.

I've had this ear infection for 2 1/2 weeks and I'm getting rather sick of it. Not being able to hear really gives you an appreciation for good hearing. :) I've got an appointment with my ENT tomorrow, but I'll be driving for 1hr 45 mins to get there from the conference I'm attending.

On the plus side, the conference has been really good. Occasionally I've felt rather dumb, but we've been going over very advanced material. I have a lot to bring back to the folks back at work. I think it'll boost my credibility. Plus, I wanted to make a change in our program and now I have good ammo to take to the table.

G'nite, folks!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I hope the ENT can help. Let us know how it goes, ok?