Sunday, July 29, 2007

Daewoos #1-6

I drive a 2002 Daewoo Lanos. I'm not surprised if you've never heard of it. Daewoo is a Korean company that tried selling cars in the US from 2000 to 2002. It's an OK car. Not many creature comforts and parts are hard to find and expensive.

They are pretty darn rare. So, whenever I see one, I take a picture. I've only done this in the city I live in so far, but if I drive out of town, I'll do it then too.

Daewoo #1 - My Car










Daewoo #2 - Spotted 3/16/07












Daewoo #3 - Spotted 3/29/07












Daewoo #4 - Spotted 4/14/07















Daewoo #5 - Spotted 6/26/07














Daewoo #6 - Spotted 7-28-07















That was fun, wasn't it? Now, I don't want anyone to send me pictures of Daewoos. The picture taking is the sole responsibility of Me, Myself, and I. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Coooolll.... but are any of them worth nothing like yours? :)