Monday, November 19, 2007

Land of the Mormons

Hey hey, everybody!

So here I am in the Motherland (aka Utah). It seems like a normal enough place ... until you find out that their Barq's Rootbeer is caffeine free!!! Man, they're weird.

Anywho, I'm just here visiting my brother Adam, his wife Tiburon, and their cute kiddos. I've already accomplished three of my four purposes of visiting: going to the LDS distribution center, spending time with the fam, and buying salt water taffy.

If you have never tried salt water taffy, your life is incomplete. Regular taffy just does not compare. Go. Buy some. Don't ask me where --- unless you live in SLC, in which case go to Taffy Town.

Oh .. and I spotted TWO Daewoos in one parking lot here! Strange! I have to remember to keep my eyes peeled.

Since Tib is a big blogger, I'm feeling guilty that I'm not keeping up on this thing. She's designed several banners for others' blogs. I think I might try doing something fancy for mine. Worst case scenario, it sucks and I try again.

PS: Here's the algorithm march (mentioned previously) ... with ninjas!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay! I'm so glad you blogged!! I am glad you're having a good time. Did you take pictures of the Daewoos!? It was good to see you this weekend :) You're one righteous chick.

Jan said...

I keep checking -- I was jazzed to see a new entry. Have a fun trip!

Adam said...

It was good to see you here in Zion ;) Come back soon!!