Sunday, September 9, 2012

Facebook Timeline ...

Okay, so maybe I don't hate timeline completely for one reason: the activity log. It makes it a lot easier to look up old posts.

For example, I was wondering when I first started sharing k-pop videos. Apparently it all started with BigBang & 2NE1 on August 18, 2010. And I said that it looked that a bag of skittles had thrown up on them. O_O

Then I saw that I "liked" Wonder Girls over a year earlier on August 17, 2009. My cousin Natalie even saw Wonder Girls in concert on August 13, 2009 (and liked them) and I commented that I was super jealous of her.

Soooo ... I guess this k-pop thing has been going on longer than I remember. It's just gotten much worse in recent months. ^_^ You can blame Eat Your Kimchi and their K-Pop Music Mondays for that, though.

I also used to play FB games waaaay too much. *hangs head in shame*

No comments: