Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dead to the World

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting. That would be because most of my waking hours for the last ... 2 months? ... have been spent preparing for, beginning, and still setting up for school.

Good news is there are a lot of kids that signed up for Computer Science. The bad news is that a lot of kids signed up for Computer Science. Apparently the counselors don't realize that you can't teach programming to a class of 31 if you have 25 computers. Thank goodness that got fixed quickly once we found out about it.

I've had a couple of Daewoo spottings that I will post eventually. Right now, you're lucky to even get a few paragraphs from me.

Events in the near future: Toe surgery, Niece's baptism, then off to Utah for Thanksgiving. Except for the first one, I'm rather excited.

Dangit ... forgot to call my niece again for her birthday.

Rebecca --- pass this on until I remember to call: HI MORGAN! I love you! Happy 8th birthday. I'm really excited to see you next weekend. Love you bunches, Aunt Rachel.

(Now the world knows too much about me. I'm gonna get a stalker soon.)

3 comments:

tiburon said...

Ack! Sounds like things have been incredibly busy for you. Why for the toe surgery? Hope you have fun in Dallas - and good luck with all those kids :)

Rebecca said...

You blogged! You're alive!! Thanks for calling the beast. She was thrilled. Yuck on the toe surgery. When is it? We can't wait to see you!

Jan said...

Toe surgery? Fill me in -- I"m scheduled for my foot/toe surgery on Oct. 3. I am not thrilled. (for either of us!)